Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The American Dream

In spirit of the 2008 theme, Soph and I have been brainstorming some camp ideas inspired by all that wonderfully tacky shit that makes us 'Merkin.

First, the shade. It's big enough for our "kitchen" and "living room," with room for tents. I have no problem splurging on 100% shade for years to come. Stephen, imagine your carport right next to it, like a garage!


Now, the yard (scroll all the way down)

Complete with flamingos!

And, of course, to receive Piss Clear, we'll need a mailbox! (just an example, of course. I figure we could have something much more obscene).

And, to top it all off, a white picket fence! (which I have already purchased!)


Perfect for kicking back and throwing our feet up on Stephen's coffee table, inflatable furniture! (makes for easier transportation too!)

And finally, the coup de grace, SOLAR POWER! (yes ladies and gents! we have HARNESSED THE SUN to power our iPods- truly the American Dream!)



Now, feedback people! I demand it! Ideas, photos, links, etc. That way, when I ask everyone for $100, you'll feel involved : ) (bwahahaha!)

xoxo
tricky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, Piss Clear won't be on the playa in '08. Sucks. But I bet there will be another paper to take its place! And the mailbox is a perfect place for Santa to leave drugs!

Camp ______ said...

Stephen, you have just volunteered yourself to construct the sweet mailbox that ever lived!