Exactly 2 weeks from now we'll be out on the playa!!
I built a much better shower set up. Strong frame and easier to work shower nozzle. Also, we don't have to stand in the yuck water anymore. We are raised above it.
Also,we have a bitchin' evaporation set up for grey water now that is separate from the shower.
6 comments:
Where are we camping this year? Between 8 and 8:30 again on C street? I heard Kai is bringing an art car!
Doesn't anyone else go on here? Hello? Isn't anybody excited about Burning Man this year?
C'mon people let's see some damn enthusiasm!!!!!
I'm excited!!!
This is a great site! Check it out!
http://www.ae-zone.org/Tips/tips.html
Where are we camping?
Latest update....
Exactly 2 weeks from now we'll be out on the playa!!
I built a much better shower set up. Strong frame and easier to work shower nozzle. Also, we don't have to stand in the yuck water anymore. We are raised above it.
Also,we have a bitchin' evaporation set up for grey water now that is separate from the shower.
But! WHERE ARE WE CAMPING????
~stephen
Post a Comment